We will prepare your taxes for you so you can relax and not worry about the process and your accuracy! Let us take it from here.
For individual and business tax preparation, Complete your return with us in person, or by using our client portal, no office visit is required.
For in-person preparation, schedule an appointment for our 30-minute low contact office visits.
For virtual return preparation, see the steps below or pictorially here;
Steps to preparing virtual returns.
- Send an email to email@example.com/ send us a message/ call 866-754-1040 to get started.
- We send an intake form and a checklist.
- Using the checklist, gather documents and complete forms sent to you for personal information.
- Estimated cost of service sent to you for approval, for both federal and state returns.
- 50% of the estimate required to begin.
- We complete the return, while you relax.
- The final invoice is sent, and once payment is made, a copy of the return is uploaded to your portal for your review.
- Once review and revisions (if necessary), are made, signature forms to e-file are sent.
- Return is submitted to IRS and your state via e-file once signatures are received.
- We will email you when the return is accepted by your state and the IRS, and if you expect a refund, you can begin tracking it with the IRS at 'Where is my refund'. We will have a link to your state, 'Where is my refund' for you to track the refund of your state also.
Received a letter from the IRS that you owe?
Are you being audited?
Do you have a lien/levy filed against you?
Do you have personal or business tax returns you have not filed in years?
Need help getting back in compliance with the IRS? With your State?
Meet with us, in person or virtually, and we will analyze your case and suggest the best option for you, helping you to resolve your tax issues no matter where you are in the United States.
We help with;
- IRS and State Tax Issues.
- Levy and property seizures.
- Completing past returns (business and or personal) to get you in compliance with IRS and your State.
- Working with your IRS Revenue Officer.
- Offer in Compromise (if qualified).
- Setting up installment agreements or other payment alternatives.
- Working on reducing tax penalties.
- Tax audits.
- and more......
At Cassells & Associates, Accounting and bookkeeping services are at your fingertips, with professional, reliable, and dependable service. Our progressive pricing plan makes bookkeeping services affordable as you work to grow your business, rates begin at $225/month.
Come to a firm with representatives that are not only qualified and trained to do your books, but also licensed to complete your tax return and represent you on all levels of the Internal Revenue Service or your State tax governing bodies.