Tax Preparation - Virtual or In-person
We will prepare your taxes for you so you can relax and not worry about the process and your accuracy! Let us take it from here.
For individual and business tax preparation, Complete your return with us in person, or by using our client portal, no office visit is required.
For in-person preparation, schedule an appointment for our 30 minutes low contact office visits.
For virtual return preparation, see the steps below or pictorially here;
Steps to preparing virtual returns.
- Send an email to email@example.com/ send us a message/ call 866-754-1040 to get started.
- We send an intake form and a checklist.
- Using the checklist, gather documents and complete forms sent to you for personal information.
- Upload documents to the virtual portal created for you. Did you know you can use your iPhone to scan documents? Use these Apple instructions to learn how. Scan using iPhone (tutorial).
- Estimated cost of service sent to you for approval, for both federal and state returns.
- 50% of the estimate required to begin.
- We complete the return, while you relax.
- Final invoice is sent, and once payment is made, a copy of the return is uploaded to your portal for your review.
- Once review and revisions (if necessary), are made, signature forms to e-file are sent.
- Return is submitted to IRS and your state via e-file once signatures are received.
- We will email you when the return is accepted by your state and the IRS, and if you expect a refund, you can begin tracking it with the IRS at 'where is my refund'. We will have a link to your state, 'where is my refund' for you to track the refund of your state also.