Individual Tax Preparation
We offer tax preparation service to individuals online or in our offices.
|Prices begin at $95||Prices begin at $110|
Click here - send an email to begin process.
Go to our calendar, to make an appointment.
|Secure portal to upload all your documents or you can mail|
|E-file for free||E-file for free|
|Pay bill online||Pay bill online or in office (NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED)|
We begin work as soon as your documents are submitted, usually completing return within 24 hours
|We work by appointment only and usually need 24 hrs to complete.|
Before submitting return to IRS you will receive a copy for review.
Review the return in our office or online. We will schedule an appointment to return once it is complete.
Taxpayers who work on preparing their own income tax return find that it can be a task that leaves more questions then answers. Most taxpayers, over 77% believe that they will benefit from using a professional tax preparer. Tax preparers that are considered tax professionals are EA, enrolled agents, certified by the IRS, Department of the Treasury, certified in all States and Internationally, CPA, certified public accountants, (the ones who specialize in taxes, not all are) certified in the State they work in only and Tax Attorneys (certified in the State they work)
Here's what we will do...
- Your tax return will be completed with a concerned effort to make sure you get all the deductions you are entitled to, based on our intake interview.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by us and our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Don't give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
For more information please contact us at 770-687-8396 or complete our contact email form.