Taxpayers who work on preparing their own income tax return find that it can be a task that leaves more questions then answers. Most taxpayers, over 77% believe that they will benefit from using a professional tax preparer. Tax preparers that are considered tax professionals are EA, enrolled agents, certified by the IRS, Department of the Treasury, certified in all States and Internationally, CPA, certified public accountants, (the ones who specialize in taxes, not all are) certified in the State they work in only and Tax Attorneys (certified in the State they work)
Tax laws are complicated and getting more completed each day. A simple return can become confusing if you want to include deductions, dependents or other entries to reduce your liability. Doing it on your own, it may seem easy but then you overlook deductions and credits that you may be entitled to. Even when using a tax software program, you can miss deductions. There is no substitute for an experienced tax professional.
Here's we will do...
- Your tax return will be completed with a concerned effort to make sure you get all the deductions you are entitled to, based on our intake interview.
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by us and our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Kept no records over the year?
If you are a small business owner and you did not keep up with your bookkeeping, no problem. We are here to help. We will complete your bookkeeping task for the year, prepare your Schedule C along with your personal income tax return and set you up with a system of simple record keeping for the upcoming tax year.
For more information please contact us at 770-687-8396 or complete our contact email form.
|Prices begin at $95||Prices begin at $110|
|Click here - send an email to begin process.||
Go to our calendar here, to make an appointment.
|Secure portal to upload all your documents or you can mail|
|E-file for free||E-file for free|
|Pay bill online||Pay bill online or in office (NO CASH PAYMENTS ACCEPTED)|
We begin work as soon as your documents are submitted.
|By appointments only|
|Before submitting return to IRS you will receive a copy for review.||You will be able to review your return in the office.|